Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tim.. the musician.

Isn't it weird.. or Is it weird?
I met him online.
I didn't want to meet anyone like that.
I swore.. that I won't date anyone..
For awhile.. until I meet someone special.
But I met him.
He is a musician..(can't say his last name)
I thought he was very nice.. and warm hearted.
He wasn't.
He just pretended to look like that.
He said things to please me.. sort of lying like..
I didn't want to point out because I didn't want to hurt his feeling.
I have met so many different people in my life.. so I know this type.
Just want to sound like he knows thing but.. he doesn't really.
I can tell right away.. why people lie? I can tell immediately.
I don't know everything.
I am not perfect.. so I don't expect anyone to know everything..
If he's never been in one of those restaurants in Seattle.. it's not something he feel embarrassed about.. It's OK to say "I've never been there."
How can one go every single restaurant in Seattle?
It's OK not to know about chocolate or truffle..
It's OK not to know about olive oil or some gourmet cuisine..
I do not care.. At all.
By lying about it, I know that he doesn't know about it plus that he lies.
Double trouble.. Why people do such a stupid thing?
The first date, we went to Pike market.
It was sort of romantic..
We walked around and got one cinnamon roll.
He said he didn't like too sweet.. so he got plain cinnamon roll.
I wanted to have Pecan sticky roll but he didn't care.
The roll was horrible. I didn't eat at all.. was dry and stale.
He ate most of it but I could tell he didn't enjoy it at all.
I asked him if that's his favorite cinnamon roll and if it was as good as before.
He said yes.. but some how I could sense that he never had it before.
I sensed that he had no idea and that was the first time ever he tried and regreted.
I asked him again(because of those feelings) if he ever had the cinnamon rolls there before.
He hesitated like a quarter sec and said yes. -- totally lied.
He didn't care if I wanted something or not..
So many times, I thought about my ex.. We've dated at Pike market.. many many times.
He knows I like those mini donuts.
So, he usually bought 6 cinnamon, 6 fancy donuts..
We ate and laughed a lot..
I could stop anywhere and he made comments.
He wanted to go game store then I went there with him.
This guy doesn't care about me at all.. he goes wherever he wants and never be considerate.
The first time we met, he said he cared about people..
That was a totally fat fat lie. He is one of the most selfish selfcentered me-me-me-me guys I ever met.
The second date, he wanted to go to the restaurant.
Honestly, I didn't feel comfortable..
By looking at his place, he seems so poor..
I didn't want to shock him going somewhere his whole month paycheck will be gone.
I didn't know how fancy we could go.. or not at all.
As for myself. I can afford 99% of the restaurants in Seattle.
However, I don't care if we have to get 50 cents Apple pie from MD..
As long as we have good time.
Food.. is just food.
I can go anywhere I want.. so it's the least thing I care about.
I do care about good company..
If I can eat with good friends or boyfriend.. I don't care what I eat where I eat.
(I care about type of food and picky, Yes but not the price.. I'll be just happy if we only eat mini donuts - 1.25 for dozen)
It doens't have to be expensive.. that doesn't amaze me at all.
So what.. I do care less if we eat $50.00 meal or $5.00 meal if we are together and enjoy.
Then, he wanted to eat Lobster..
So, we decided to cook at home.
He said he usually cook for other people and he is really good cook.
Then, in his kitchen there's nothing. He doesn't have any pot/pan to cook.
He doesn't have any dishes or cups or glasses.. How can other people eat?
He eats with his fingers and his utensils look 1000 years old.
He doesn't have any furniture too.
He said.. people just sit anywhere.
Whatever.. fat lie..
He overcooked garlic.
Cooking 101. Do not burn the oil.
Putting chopped garlic into burning oil is so.. idiotic thing to do.
You have to warm the oil and let garlic release it's flavor slowly.
Garlic became charcoal.
He didn't have strainer so the pasta was so soggy and he fried with burnt garlic oil so it was very greasy.
Shrimp(He kept call them prawns -- no cooking experience)s.. were very sandy because he didn't devein them.
I only ate about 6 shrimps and didn't touch the pasta because I don't want to eat too greasy pasta with charcoaled garlic. It's cancerous!!
He was drinking his so proud Cabernet.
He didn't ask or offer me any drinks.
And he told me he is a good host. -- not at all.. whose standard?
I think his sink has some problem.. water was leaking..
-- Obviously he doesn't cook much at home.
He told me he was going to make sure if I get enough nutrition or protein.
Although I didn't eat much, he didn't even ask me if I had enough or need anything else.
Date or friend, that's common sense.. make sure your guests get everything they need, right?
Just show me that you are trying.
If you want to be a Prince, act like one.
He just comfirmed me how good my ex was.
How sweet he was.
How gentleman he was.
How kinda he was.
Not only to me.. but also to others.
I am so glad that this is over peacefully.
This guy is not a good person.. I do not want to have *any* kind of relationship with him.
I just don't want to bump into him again.

No comments: