Friday, May 11, 2007

Feeling love..

OK.
I feel love.. I think I am in love.
However, this is not right.. so I have to let it go.
My heart is crying like.. Svetlana's voice.

"I started my journey alone.. walked on the gravel road through misty air.
It was a deadly silent night and the wilderness listened to its creator.
Stars whispered quietly among another.

All things in the sky are wonderous and magnificence.
The earth is sleeping in pale blue color.
Then, what makes me in such an agony? Why am I so painful like this?
What am I regretting? What am I waiting for?

Ah, I don't expect anything anymore in this life.
I don't feel sorry for my old days.
I am seeking for peace and free.
Now, I want to go back to sleep to find myself.
"

I can't love someone whom I can't trust.
I have to respect in order to feel love.
I don't like someone who is flirting. Just turn me off right away.
I don't like someone who is selfish and self-centered.

Too much to ask??


No comments: