Thursday, February 1, 2007

God is dead

Someone broke into my car last night..
The theif didn't take anything but my Gym bag.
There were lots of stuff like cosmetic, bath stuff, gym clothes(my favorite), membership card, and.. lot of stuff.
Why did he do that?
Just get some easy money?
I want to know if he tried to get a job or even wanted to work.. for living.
Or is he just a street person who wants an easy life and lives worse than parasites.
Bad people should all die.. they should die really hurtfully.
They should be hurt ten million times more than people who were hurt by them.

I've tried really hard to be a nice and kind person in my life.
Then, why this kind thing happens to me?
Should good people disappear from this world?
Should we leave all mean and bad people behind?
I don't want to be existing any more...
Nobody's helping.. I am so depressed..
Is God dead??
More and more.. I get disappointed.. He is not here..
Or maybe he stop loving me..
I want to die.. I don't have any reason to be alive..
I am not adding anything..
When I thought about someone(that bastard!) who broke my car.. I thought about someone whose heart was broken by me.
Which is more hurtful?
I know..
I hurt so many people this way..
Did I??
I make myself not to feel guilty ..
I didn't break their hearts..
I could be the actual cause of their pain but their hearts were broken by themselves..
I didn't break anything..
They did to themselves.

No comments: